The best thing about the future is that it comes only one day at a time.
.......................................................................
This is a good day!! Any day the Giants win is a good day. A 2-0 win over the Arizona Diamondbacks is a real step forward. Let's keep those steps coming.
This is the second day of my new exercises...well, they're not really new but just the ones I was doing before back surgery. At any rate, I think they're going to help get my back muscles in a little bit better shape than they have been. I'm already feeling a bit more energetic (or is that just my imagination?)
It's Spring here and we can feel it. The sun is shining, the birds are singing (tweeting?) and it is so neat to see blossoms on so many trees, and shrubs and flowers in bloom everywhere we look. We are so fortunate to have the kind of scenery and weather we have in this valley. An acquaintance of ours just got back from an out-of-state trip and said she had snow most of the time she was away. Sorry, but I couldn't live like that--not for very long anyway.
-30-
Hi Grandpa and Grandma! I just came across your blog today. :-) Hope you're both doing well! Nick says hi. :-)
ReplyDeleteDon't over do it with the exercises! I don't want you to reinjure yourself.
ReplyDeleteI know I'm a few days behind, but it moved very quickly from the gorgeous days of spring (my favorite time of year) into the blistering hot days of summer!